This blog is meant to provide information, thoughts and links that may be found useful to a computer programmer. There is no set strategy or limits of what topics will be discussed.

March 9, 2007

Introduction to this blog

This blog will focus on discussing all different topics of the programming world.

I primarily program in the VB.Net language; however, I also dabble in a few other languages as well.

My primary focus will to enlighten the beginning programmers with concepts that are broken down to help in learning the vast world of programming. I shall also provide some other points of interest; such as, coding samples, discussions on opinion topics and whatever else I feel about rambling on for that particular blog.

I hope you will find this information useful, and always remember that these are my views and I am only human. I never expect anyone to agree with, or understand, my views; I only ask that the reader accept this as my view on the topic. I will understand, and expect, some readers to disagree with my views.

I welcome any comments on my blogs. However, I do reserve the right to edit, delete and/or use any postings on my blog in any way I choose. In other words, if you leave a comment that I feel is inappropriate or needs to be toned down, or just simply shortened, I will do so!

If you are looking to read a blog that will help you to learn how to program in the Visual Basic language, please read my Visual Basic Helper blog (http://visualbasichelper.blogspot.com).

If you are looking to read a blog that will help you to learn how to program in the C# (pronounced C-Sharp) language, please read my C# Helper blog (http://csharphelper.blogspot.com).

Enjoy my future ramblings!

Thank you,
James

No comments: